Why am I writing this post?
I am part of an amazing international mastermind group of women entrepreneurs and part of our first tasks was to open up, get raw and authentic and share in a fun creative way.
I know that I already share pretty much everything in my life and work here on this blog, but something about creating this list called to me and so here goes…
- I won a hula hooping contest in 6th grade – while wearing a poodle skirt because it was a sock-hop.
- I can make anything with play-dough.
- I was born in the Ukraine.
- I’m 38 years (old but feel truly ageless).
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- I have really long toes and the middle one is even longer.
- I grew up in Brooklyn and when I go home to visit, my Brooklyn accent comes right back.
- I’m obsessed with pens and journals.
- My favorite part of back-to-school was shopping for new pens, paper, notebooks etc.
- I skipped a year in high-school.
- I am highly intuitive and live life by my intuition.
- I sold everything and moved cross country by myself when I was 19.
- My Dad died unexpectedly when he was 53.
- I said the eulogy at my dads funeral.
- My sister wanted to name me Tanya when I was born, and called my Tanya for a while.
- I have a 1/2 brother who is awesome and 19 years old.
- I believe in past lives.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- I want to live in Italy someday.
- I’ve always wanted to be a famous singer..
- I’m married to my best friend for nearly 11 yrs.
*This challenge comes from my 21 Days of Self-Care Challenge … check it out ;).
Your turn, what’s something that I don’t know about you? Something fun, silly, touching…whatever it is. Share it. Sharing is cathartic and it opens your heart to the world and people around you.
AND please share the LOVE with a friend by TWEETING, posting to FB or Pinterest. I am grateful for your support. xox