One of the biggest complaints I hear when women are drawn to work with me in my year long journey program is :
“I don’t have enough time or energy to do all the things on my list … how can I add MORE stuff, MORE Self-Care … where do I start?”
After 16 yrs of coaching, 3 businesses, having a kid, a 3-year-marriage and well … life in general, I’ve learned to get REALLY honest with myself.
If you are nodding as you read that comment above, I want to suggest (ever-so-lovingly) that you’re spending time on things that aren’t all that important because you’re not 100% clear on WHAT you ARE sponging your time on, what you should REALLY be spending your precious time on and WHY.
So I wanted to share 4 things that I KNOW will help you starting NOW:
1) Grab a copy of Essentialism and listen or read twice.
2) Start SOME kind of journaling / morning pages process where you come to connect with YOU and actually get to know yourself.
3) Make a list of open loops in your life (things you meant to get to and never did), then decide whether you still really want to do them or not. If not, cross them off. If yes, – write down WHY you want to do it and make a 1-next-step-to move forward
4) Clear your spaces. NO clutter. Make this a top priority. Even if you need to hire someone to do it … create space for your dreams to breath.
5) Each day, move your body in SOME way. You are your vehicle of success. Start moving at least 20-30 minutes.
Got it? 😉 – You’re so worth it.
If you’re looking for support to take your life & business to the next level, come join my in my Divine Self-Care Circle, A Yearlong journey back to you.
The 2016 Divine Self-Care Circle Year-long Journey is the place to find your sacred sisterhood and the support & inspiration you’ve been craving.
Support in your life and business
Daily rituals and strategies to light your path
Re-ignite your passion
Make money being YOU
Get that unshakeable confidence that magnetizes
Start each day with intention & purpose.
Sound good? I KNOW … it really IS good.
See you there!