My first public speaking engagement was when I was in grade school and I had to put on a presentation about the importance of manners at the dinner table. The speech was for my drama class and it was the most terrifying and exciting moment. I LOVED that I could hold the attention of a room full of people. I loved that I could speak from my heart and create emotion in the hearts of people in front of me. I was 11 years old and I’ve been using my words to ever since.
I LOVE getting to share my heart, change lives and inspire transformation. From corporate America where I was a corporate trainer, teaching management and technology skills to present day where I get to share my passion for the Art & Impact of Self-Care… I’ve always loved to weave a story with meaning.
DOWNLOAD SPEAKERS PAGE HERE or click on image:
RECENTLY PUBLISHED ARTICLES:
Want to interview me for your blog, publication or show?
Have a group in need of inspiration or motivation to find balance and wellness?
FABULOUS – I love public speaking and engaging with women to uncover their brilliance and tap into their authentic voice! I’ve been teaching and speaking to audiences large and small for over a decade as a corporate trainer, in my local community and online. I’ve been featured by dozens of blogs and media outlets about subjects as diverse as spirituality, self-care, resilience, branding, and brand style.
Email us HERE to inquire. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want me to speak at your retreat, conference or event?
* Self-Care is allowing yourself to have joyful experiences. My passion in life to inspire you to become your #1 asset in Life, Business & the Bedroom.
- The NEW Divine Feminine Metrics of Success – Ease, Pleasure, Play, Grace & a Slower Pace
- Self-Care Practices for Positive Presence in the Workplace
- Self-Care & Being a Present-Patient-Playful Mama
- Self-Care and Attracting Honest, Authentic and Lasting Relationships
Haven’t heard me speak?
I am so passionate about the power of Self-Care to help elevate Life, Business and your presence in the Bedroom. I know I can activate and light-up your audience.
Helpful information to include in the email:
- the audience demographics
- the size of your group,
- the length of talk
- preferred topic
- date & time
- and why you think I might be the right speaker for you.
Images from my slot as Keynote Speaker at BeGEAT! Seattle 2015.