Elena Lipson has been featured on the following podcasts:
Want me to speak, lead body movement or guided meditation at your event?
I love to help you create a sacred space at your event or retreat.
Through custom created meditation, movement and exercise, I can help you to set the tone and foundation for activating your audience to be ready to learn, evolve, and grow.
Through movement and meditation, I will help your audience to get wide open and to release any fear or blocks that will hold them back from being fully present.
- The NEW Divine Feminine Metrics of Success – Ease, Pleasure, Play, Grace & a Slower Pace
- Daily Movement to Embody Feminine Energy for True Success
- Self-Care Practices for Positive Presence in the Workplace
- Self-Care & Being a Present-Patient-Playful Mama
- Self-Care and Attracting Honest, Authentic and Lasting Relationships
- Motherhood, Entrepreneurship & Self-Care
- Learning to Manage Your Energy with Daily Practice
Email us HERE to inquire. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include pertinent details below:
Information to include in the email:
- Your audience demographics
- The size of your group
- The length options for talk
- Preferred topic
- Date & Time
- Any pre-talk opportunities to connect with your group or audience
- Why you think I might be the right speaker for you.
DOWNLOAD SPEAKERS PAGE HERE or click on the image below:
My first public speaking engagement was when I was in grade school and I had to put on a presentation about the importance of manners at the dinner table. The speech was for my drama class and it was the most terrifying and exciting moment. I LOVED that I could hold the attention of a room full of people. I loved that I could speak from my heart and create emotion in the hearts of people in front of me. I was 11 years old and I’ve been using my words to express myself and share my passion ever since.
I LOVE getting to share my heart, change lives and inspire transformation. From corporate America where I was a corporate trainer, teaching management and technology skills to present day where I get to share my passion for the Art & Impact of Self-Care… I’ve always loved to weave a story with meaning.
RECENTLY PUBLISHED ARTICLES:
Have a group in need of inspiration or motivation to find balance and wellness?
FABULOUS – I love public speaking and engaging with women to uncover their brilliance and tap into their authentic voice! I’ve been teaching and speaking to audiences large and small for over a decade as a corporate trainer, in my local community and online. I’ve been featured by dozens of blogs and media outlets about subjects as diverse as spirituality, self-care, resilience, branding, and brand style.
I am so passionate about the power of Self-Care to help elevate Life and Business.
IMAGES FOR DOWNLOAD